Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tom[_2_] tom[_2_] is offline

Default Conditional delete (reposting).

"muddan madhu" wrote in message
I assumed Col A, Col B , Colc you have data.
Answer - Yes

If Col A - A2 contains word "Group ???? ?? " then delete below 2 rows.
Answer - No.

if not jump to next row and find cell A3 has "Group ????? ?? " if yes
delete below 2 rows. ??

Is I am right ?
Answer - No. If cell D contains the word "Group 3 and below", I want to
delete the next two lines below my cursor position.

On Oct 31, 11:02 am, "tom" wrote:
Hi,

A B C
D E F
G H I

are a block of cells. Cell C is the active cell (cursor position). If cell
contains the word "Group" e.g. "Group 3 and below", or "Group 4 and
above",
I want to delete the contents of cells D, E, F, G, H and I. If not, to
continue on with the next line of code. Any help is much appreciated.

TIA
Tom