Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_] Ashish Mathur[_2_] is offline

Default Easy one for you all...

Hi,

Try this.

=MROUND(D3*G3*1.1,100)

If you are using any version other than Excel 2007, you will need to install
the Analysis Toolpak from Tools Addins for the MROUND() function to work

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Connie Martin" wrote in message
...but not for me. I can do it on a calculator, but not in Excel. This
is
what I'm trying to do: the sum of (D3*G3) + 10%. The numbers a D3 =
21.6, G3 = 100, so the answer should come to 2,376. And then I want to
round
up that number to become 2,400. Thank you. Connie