Max

.. but I can't see the lower part of the
vertical scroll bar either?

ah .. think you might have misunderstood ..
the "2 vertical bars" mentioned earlier has
nothing to do with the vertical scroll bar
These are the 2 "limits" of the *horizontal* scroll bar

Anyway, glad to know you got around the issue <g

--
Rgds
Max
"Sharon" wrote in message
That's a great idea for a possibility but I can't see the lower part of

the
vertical scroll bar either? I did find a way around it...I copied the
worksheet and pasted it into a blank book.

I am going to try to "separate" the possibly collapsed vertical bar on the
old workbook to see if I can learn something. THANKS for your time.