Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Constant % on X axis

Rather than using line graph, use XY graph.
Calculate your X value in the data sheet, then plot XY from there.
--
David Biddulph

"GM" wrote in message
Hi
I'm looking at displaying data on a line graph where the Y value will vary
and the X axis will always been set on a 0 to 100% scale.
I'm trying to display various sets of data on the same graph, however the
data sets are not all set over the same scale. For example 1 set may have
20
rows of data and another up to a 100 rows! (both comparing one variable Y
value against an X value between 0 - 100%).
Does anyone know how I can get the data to spread equally accross the x
axis?

Appreciate any ideas!