Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ekonomija ekonomija is offline

Default Multiple text function calculation

Thank you very much!

But, I have a problem... #VALUE error occurs... I have couple of blank
cells... does this effect somehow to this formula?!

Thank you¨!

Kindly,
ekonomija

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A50="Product A"),--(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("London",B1:B50))))

Peo Sjoblom

"ekonomija" wrote in message
Dear all,

Please, if you could help in searching and making the correct formula:

I have two columns with different text values:
Col. A
Product A
Product B
Product C
Product A
Product A
Product B

Col. B
Paris - sector 1.
London - sector 1.
Rome - sector 1.
London - sector 2.
London - sector 3.
Paris - sector 1.

What is the aim:
To count how much times product A occurs in London (also to count all
sections)?

I've tried with countif and sumproduct, but no results. :((((

Thank you very much for your answers and help!

Kindly,
ekonomija

.