Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Ray in Jacksonville Ray in Jacksonville is offline

Default Setting Display of Keyboard Shortcuts in MenuBar and/or Ribbon

Hello,
I have created a macro.
I assinged the macro to keyboard shortcut (Ctrl-M).
I assinged the macro to a QuickAccess Tool Bar Button.

But when I hover over the button it only shows me the name of the macro and
not the equivlent keyboard shortcut.

I need to have the associated Keyboard Stroke Ctrl-M displayed when I hover
over the button. The name shows but not the Keyboard Stoke equivalent.

How do I tell Excel2007 to display the keyboard shortcuts.

Thanks,
Ray in Jacksonville