Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Mike is offline

Default sorting dates in a pivot table

I have a pivot table that toggles markets and products with metrics as row
labels and weeks as column labels. I would like the dates to be sorted from
oldest to most recent but cannot find any ways to do this. I have the
previous 52 weeks ending on 10/24/09 and the first week (when I tell Excel to
sort ascending by weeks is 1/10/09 and then there are some 2008 weeks a few
columns in. I've also tried to change the format of both the data set and
the dates in the pivot table but to no avail. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your help with this.