Gord Dibben

If you just want to copy the sheet with its formatting but no data.....

Open a New Workbook, delete all but one sheet.

Format as you wish.

FileSave AsFile TypeExcel Template(*.xlt)

Name it SHEET and store it in your XLSTART folder.

It will become the InsertWorksheet default sheet.

SHIFT + F11 will insert a new sheet.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 23 May 2005 10:36:03 -0700, "mgarbanz"
wrote:

The work book I am creating has 100's of worksheets with the same format, but
different info. The inputing of data, as well as the linking is not an
issue. I want to repeat the copy function of a worksheet w/o having to right
click and do it manually everytime, but "F4" does not seem to help. I'm
confused, what keyboard function can do what I want to do?