Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Strikethough in cells?

When you checked the formatting, you saw that Strikethrough was applied?

If yes, turn it off and you'll probably be done.

If it wasn't, then look on the Home tab for the Style group. There's an icon
for conditional formatting.

Bob Newman wrote:

Strikethrough was checked. How do I check for conditional formating?

Bob

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
And remember to check to see if the strike-through is the result of
conditional
formatting, too.

If Biff's formatting response and conditional formatting isn't the cause,
maybe
you have an event macro firing???

Bob Newman wrote:

Excel 2007
When I enter information (text or numbers) into some cells it enters with
line down through it (like editing in Word). I don't know why this is
happening although there may have been information in those cells
previously
that was erased. Help please.
--
Thanks in advance... Bob