Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jodie Jodie is offline

Default macro to sum select columns in all workseets within a workbook

I need to write a macro to sum the same columns (ie.. G:O) in every worksheet
within a workbook. I need to add it to a macro that I already have which
splits sheet 1 into other sheets using the information in column A. I have
that macro working as well as using an auto fit macro for all sheets, but now
I need to total the columns in each sheet that was created. I have a macro
that works when it is one sheet but I don't know how to do it for all sheets.
--
Thank you, Jodie