Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kazim Mammadhuseyn Kazim Mammadhuseyn is offline

Default charting missing data (empty cells bug)

Hi
I'm trying to chart data with some missing points. I read posts on this forum on this topic and checked with my settings but they seem to be OK. Still, my empty cells are plotted as zeros. Only one (!) cell out of 5 is not plotted(and I failed to figure out how that one was different from the rest).

Here are the current settings:
- Excel version is French.
- Cells are not hidden, but protected.
- They are customized at "empty cell" format (;;;)
- Empty cells are set to be plotted as gaps.

Your help would be very much appreciated.

..NET string.Split("::") Bug With Duplicate Delimiters
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ngsplit-b.aspx