Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Krish Krish is offline

Default Best way to create a formula for 3 different matches.

I have a spreadsheet pulling data relating to pricing from MS Query from 2 different sources into 2 different worksheets. Both worksheets have common fields Product ID, Unit of Measure, effective date. The first worksheet has Product Base Cost. The second worksheet has Percentage to load the cost. I am looking for a statement so that the percentage data when all the 3 (Product ID, UOM and Effective date) criteria's are met, is brought to first worksheet to allow me to determine the Product Loaded cost. I understand that VLookup is too simple for this purpose. Any suggestion is appreciated very much.