Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
smartin smartin is offline

Default custom created table styles

Gord Dibben wrote:
smartin

You have answered how to save Chart Types correctly but OP wants to copy
Table Styles from one workbook to another.

For OP

From Excel 2007 help we find this

Important Custom table styles that you create are stored only in the
current workbook and therefore are not available in other workbooks.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

I may have misunderstood the OP as I do not have E2007. I interpreted
"styles" as "types". But since chart types include all the formatting,
et c. will they suffice? (Does this functionality exist in E2007?)