Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ALEX ALEX is offline

Default Multiple VLOOKUPS

Hi, I'm trying to use IF & VLOOKUP formulas to find data in a spreadsheet but
I can't seem to work with multiple arguments. This is the formula I'm using:

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($M11,'Data
Table'!$B$2:$S$350,8,FALSE)),"",IF(VLOOKUP($M11,'D ata
Table'!$B$2:$S$350,8,FALSE)=0,"",VLOOKUP(M11,'Data
Table'!$B$2:$S$350,8,FALSE)))

I've replaced my source data location with Data Table to make it shorter.
What I'm looking for it to do is show the result of the VLOOKUP when the
result doesn't equal an error or "0". I've tried OR as well and that doesn't
seem to work either. Whatever the outcome I get blank cells.

Thanks