Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Alok Alok is offline

Default subtracting two pivot table data fields

Hi, I have a pivot table wherein i have two column labels and two data
fields. Now, i want to display another row which contains the difference of
the two data fields corresponding to its respective column label. The two
data fields are being displayed as a count of the column values in the data
source. Please help me out as to how can i display the subtracted value of
the two cells in the cell below them in the pivot table.

Regards,
Alok