Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Copying formulas from one cell to another

Hi

maybe calculation is set to Manual
ToolsoptionsCalculationautomatic

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Woodie6" wrote in message
While working on a worksheet I tried to copy a formula from one cell to
the
adjacent cell by clicking and dragging the black box in the lower rt.
corner
of the first cell to the adjacent cell. I have been doing this for years
w/o
a problem. Now when I try to do it I can only AUTOFILL the new cell. The
only
way the formula is transferred is to then click on the new cell which
shows
that the formula has in fact be transferred and then hit "Enter." After I
do
this the formula is activated! Prior to last night I was able to just
click
on the black box, drag it to the adjacent cell, and click; at which point
the
formula was activated and the new data presented? What am I doing wrong?

signature database 4535 (20091023) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4535 (20091023) __________

http://www.eset.com