Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Schmidtnikov Schmidtnikov is offline

Default VLOOKUP

Am I going about this the wrong way....I have a sheet with a store number and
training date. I have a separate sheet with a list of employees and store
numbers. I am trying to match the training date with each employee, based on
store number.

It seems like VLOOKUP cannot reference a cell (in this case I want to use
the store number column and not manually type in each row) to then match the
store number on the other table to return the training date on the sheet with
all of the employees. Is there another way to do this?

Thanks.