Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Live Long & Prosper Live Long & Prosper is offline

Default I can't figure out how to hold chart references firm when inserting data

I'm embarrassed to ask, but I can't figure it out :) I have 5 columns that
are charted and on a daily/weekly basis I have new data to enter with each
new day. I want the chart to reflect the data for the last 60 days.

My problem is when I insert new cells and push the data down, the refernces
in the chart move as well, so its not showing the last 60 days. I'd like
the chart to reflect sliding data (I think thats the term).

HELP :)