Ragdyer

"Touching" the sheet tab is what's causing the "Group" to*ungroup*.
This usually happens if all the sheets in the WB are grouped.

Why are you trying to select a different tab when your original intention is
to revise all the sheets at the same time?

Don't go back and forth, between global and local revisions.

Group the sheets, work on all the global revisions, *then* ungroup and
proceed with any local revisions.
--
HTH,

RD

"Brian Keanie" wrote in message
. ..
Just a simple insert row command. Once the row has been inserted and I

touch
the tab of one of the sheets to work on that particular sheet I need to
reselect all the sheets I want to group again before I could, lets say,
insert a column.

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
That hasn't been my experience.

What command has this effect for you?

Brian Keanie wrote:

Thanks to each who responded. I have tried your suggestions .... all

of
which seem to work as I expected but they seem limited to one

different
command at a time and revert back to single sheets after each "group"
command. Is that as good as it gets?

"RagDyer" wrote in message
Non-contiguous sheets:
Hold down <Ctrl, and click in each tab that you wish to group.

Contiguous:
Click in the first tab, hold down <Shift, click in the last tab.

Each grouped sheet will display "[Group]" appended to the sheet name

in
the
title bar.

Don;t forget to "UnGroup" when you're done, or you'll end up with a

big
mess
if you continue to make revisions to what you later think is a

single
sheet.
--

HTH,

RD

"Brian Keanie" wrote in message
. ..
Is there a way to group several sheets in order that if I add or

delete a
row in one .... that row is deleted in each of the sheets in the

group?

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson