username

Default Activities? Schimivities!

I have a button which allows the user to create templated worksheets
each time they press it. These worksheets have a series of fields that
relate to 'activities'. The user can chose to spawn worksheets for one
or more activities.

I would like a summary sheet to add all the activity information from
as many activity worksheets as the user has created. Currently my macro
expects there to be as many activity worksheets as I created during the
macro recording (rather than the custom # that a user may have).

I guess also that the User may delete certain worksheets so will not
necessarily have sequentially numbered activities. However, the
worksheets they create should all be in the format: Activity (n).

Any ideas? Many thanks.

--
username
username's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=1433