Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mePenny mePenny is offline

Default need help with formula

I would like to seperate the index' to two seperate row's so that i can see
how much each is using. The index's hold my quarterly budget so i need to see
each seperatly. Sorry for putting this in late.

mePenny

"T. Valko" wrote:

Try this...

=SUMPRODUCT(--(H1:H100="P"),--(ISNUMBER(MATCH(I1:I100,{8101,8032},0))),E1:E100)

Note that with SUMPRODUCT you *can't* use entire columns as range references
unless you're using Excel 2007.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"mePenny" wrote in message
=SUMIF(H:H,"P",E:E)

The above formula is being used to track purchase orders. I would like to
tweak this formula to include another column where i would also track
numbers.

The index numbers are 8101 and 8032 and they are in column I.

Could someone help me with just this info or do I need to include more?

Thanks a bunch
mePenny

.