Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
James Dalton[_2_] James Dalton[_2_] is offline

Default Data taken from a List

Hello all,
I have a little problem that I'm hoping someone with a bit more excel
knowledge than myself can sort out for me.
Basically I have a excel sheet which I am going to carry out surveys on
let's call this 'sheet 1' and on 'sheet 2' I have a whole list of addresses.
I need to print out a survey sheet for each address so I was wondering if
there is an easy way I can print these sheets out other than say physically
picking an address off the pull-down menu and hitting 'print' for each
address?
Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks,

JD.