Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default formula for days between completed meetings

Sounds like a task for a Pivot Table:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm
http://www.babeled.com/2008/07/18/ex...-manipulation/

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"cm" wrote:

Here's the deal. I have 10 meeting dates (some may be blank) and 10 columns
beside each that are either blank (meaning completed) or have the word
'Missed', as such:

A B C D E
1/2/09 (blank) 1/4/09 Missed 1/5/09 (blank) etc etc

Too many to use nested IFs.

I have been asked to calculate the average days between non-missed meetings.
Some of the meeting date cells will be blank. I would appreciate any advice.

--
cm