Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default How to change me e-mail notification address in MS Newsgroup?

Log in to Live and select Manage Credentials

Mr. Low wrote:

Hi,

Recently, I have a relocation and has to change my e-mail address due to
changing ISP. I began registering for two more new MS Live ID.

Later on the system start rejecting my signing in with these two new IDs.

I have no choice but to use back my original e-mail address while using MS
Newsgroup , but now withour e-mail notification due to teremination of the
old ISP account.

May I know how to change my e-mail address to the current one in the MS
Passport ?

My new address is

Thanks

Low