Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Filtering Using Values In A Specific Cell

Apologies Sarah

There was one line of superfluous code left in the code example posted,
which will stop the code from running.
The section which says

If rownum < testrow Then GoTo cleanup
For i = 1 To 10 ' amend to suit
rng = Cells(1, i).Value

If rownum < testrow Then GoTo cleanup
should be deleted from the code as posted so it just reads

For i = 1 To 10 ' amend to suit
rng = Cells(1, i).Value

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Sarah" wrote in message
Is there a way I can use AutoFilter or an Advanced Filter to return values
that are Less Than or Equal To a value that is the result of a formula?

Example: I have certain values typed into Sheet 1. On Sheet 2, I pull
these
values into the row above my column headers. I'd like to filter these
columns
to show values that are Less Than or Equal To the values from Sheet 1.
Currently, I have to manually enter these values into a Custom Filter for
each column to display the values and there are about 20-25 columns to
filter. I'd like to find an easier way to do this, possibly by creating a
macro that can filter based on a cell value, rather than having to
manually
filter each column for values that are constantly changing.

Is it possible? Or do I need to continue doing it manually?

Thanks!!!

signature database 4524 (20091019) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4526 (20091020) __________