Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JBeaucaire[_130_] JBeaucaire[_130_] is offline

Default How do I change contents of a cell based on drop down list selecte

For your CF formula, use an AND() formula, something like:

=AND(A1="Insulin Dependent",TODAY()-B130)

--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB
(www.MadRocketScientist.com)

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

"yateswdy" wrote:

I want the contents of of a cell to change based on what is selected in a
drop down list. Example Drop down list has the option of selecting Insulin
dependent or non insulin dependent. If insulin depedent is chosen the i want
a cell to highlight green when 30 days have past. I know how to highlight
based on todays date. But I can not figure how to change the contents of the
cell based was is chose on the drop down box.

Thank you