Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default how do I reset VBA's setting to the default settings?

When I screw up the layout (including the tiling), I'll just follow these
instructions from Tom Ogilvy:

What version of excel? If Version 2002 or 2003 look for

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\6.0\Commo n\Dock

you aren't deleting a file. You are deleting a value in the registry.
Windows/Excel will recreate it with default values which should restore the
original layout of the VBE.

Learning VBA wrote:

Somehow I changed the VBA setting and I want to change it back to the
default. Can someone explain it to me.
I hit dock and now nothing looks right. I tried to undock but can not find
out how to.

--

Dave Peterson