David McRitchie

Hi Bob,
Delete key should work from newsgroup with OE for email and
newsgroups. Actually I use Shift+Del so it is not put
into a delete folder or the recycle bin. Also best way to deal
with spam that could have viruses, so they can't run from the
recycle bin.
To delete from a search of OE, move to your "Delete" folder.
then Shift+Del within the "Delete" folder any time after.
For Hotmail if you are grandfathered in so you can use OE
you usually have to move to your "Delete" folder. Deleting
from the hotmail folder is at the whim of the hotmail servers.
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message ...
That has never worked for me :-(

Bob

"Bill Sharpe" wrote in message
...or just select them all and hit the delete key.

Bill
"Bob Phillips" wrote in message

It's easy to delete them. Do a find, then drag all found items to
deleted
folder. That's how we clear the spam (which seems to be increasing!).