Rodney

Max, I gotta tell you, I had given up!
I tried adding Domenic's adjusted formula
and all hell broke loose :)

I havn't tried yours yet, but it looks great,
I have 50,000 cells, which have already been
transposed with another platform, I'll
compare cells of the 50,000 and see if any abnormalities crop up.

Is there any chance you can precis your structure as
a written commentary, so I can get the gist of just
what is going on in the statement please?

At the moment, to me, it looks like Minestrone :)

Sincere thanks to all who contributed, and Max for
offering the finished product (I hope)