Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Finding duplicates in excel

See Chip Pearson's site for info and formulas.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ListFunctions.aspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:16:01 -0700, Rhino
wrote:

Hi guys, I have a big worksheet with a ton of columns, what I need to do is
find all the numbers from column B that are in column A and create a list of
cells from column B that are unique and not in column A. The sheet looks
like this but goes on for 5K rows. If you look at the 2 columns the first
number in column B (11971268365) is also in column A and I don't want that
number. I do want the 2nd and 3rd number (etc). Can you guys help me do
this? I can't seem to figure it out on my own. Please feel free to e-mail
me as well

Thanks guys

A B
CU83201 AcctNum