Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron@Buy Ron@Buy is offline

Default Can't move between cells. (Not the scroll lock)

Before you click the OK button to Protect Sheet add a tick alongside "Select
locked cells" and "Select unlocked cells"
This will allow you to place the cursor anywhere on your sheet but will not
allow you to change locked cells.
Hope this helps

"GEM" wrote:

I have locked & unlocked the necessary cells, and have protected my worksheet
(Tools/Protection/Protect Sheet). I cannot move up, down, left or right
between cells. But if the sheet is unprotected I can easily do this.

No, it's not the scroll button, I tried.

Does anyone know how to fix this??