Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Adding Lines And Boxes, etc. To A Chart ?

Hi,

With the chart selected you can use the Insert tab Illustrations Shapes.
To add shapes to the chart. Textbox is in the Text group of the Insert tab.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Robert11" wrote in message
Hello,

Will blame it on my age.

Using Excel 2007 (or, at least trying to) and XP.

When I have a chart page opened up, how do I get it to show the bar on the
bottom (that the real old versions had) that allows one to click on one of
its icons shown to "draw" lines, arrowed lines, boxes, add text with a
box, etc on the chart itself ?

Thanks,
Bob