Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joel joel is offline

Default import multiple excel books to one excel workbook

You need to use a macro. I can write the macro but I was wondering if you
need to do any other manipulation of the data beside putting the data
sequentally into the workbook. Most cases people want some sort of summary
sheet or combining of the data.

"Narendra Boga" wrote:

Dear All,

I have 95 excel workbooks each having 9000 to 18000 rows of data. I need to
prepare 1 consolidated excel workbook which shows all the data taken from 95
excel workbooks. I know the import option but it imports only 1 workbook
each time. Is there any option to import all the 95 worksheets to one single
workbook at a time? If the imported data is more than 65000 rows it should
import to next sheet. Any option?

Thanks in advance.

Narendar