Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FarmBoy FarmBoy is offline

Default Delete rows based upon a range of times

I have thousands of rows of data with Date & Time data combined in column B.
I do know how to seperate the date and time if need be, however, the program
this data will ultimately be imported into desires the data & time fields
combined. Also note, in case it matters, the date format is dd/mm/yyyy.

I need to DELETE rows based on the certain times. Essentially, I need to
delete all rows EXCEPT those times from 15:30 to 19:10 €“ all other times are
deleted.

I am in need of the code that could be pasted into a macro to delete these
rows.

I appreciate very much any help as I am not a VB programmer €“ just learning!!!

THANKS in Advance.