Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John I. John I. is offline

Default Displaying Multiple Excel Buttons on Windows Taskbar.

Hello. If I have, say, three files open in Excel 2007, only one button
displays on the windows Taskbar, instead of three. I need to see all three.

Now, I have carefully set the options BOTH in Excel and the Windows Taskbar
properties to allow for all files for show and to not allow file
grouping--and yet the problem persists. Also, I am running in a hosted
environment with Microsoft Server 2008--could this be the problem?

Any help would be appreciated--thanks. Also, is there a different place at
Microsoft that would be a better place to pose this question?