Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default To get exact Date

If you want 5 years from today, then
=DATE(YEAR(TODAY())+5,MONTH(TODAY()),DAY(TODAY()))
but that will give a different answer tomorrow.

If you want 5 years from a date in A1, then
=DATE(YEAR(A1)+5,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1))
--
David Biddulph

"deepak" wrote in message
Hi!
Sorry if this question is posted twice. I tried to post before, it didn't
appear in the list of question for long time , so i am posting it again.

I want to know the way to find on which day , month and year will it be
just
5 years from today. Suppose A1 = 8-Aug-2009, what is the way to know on
which
day, month and year will it be 5 years from today?

Thanks