Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Vit[_2_] Vit[_2_] is offline

Default Define the size of an Excel Chart (Office 2007)??

Hi All,

I'm connecting an Excel File to SQL DB, pulling some data into a Pivot
Table, create a Pivot Chart and publish it to an Excel Service in
Sharepoint....

everything works fine, but I have a problem defining the size of the
chart....

how can I define the size of the chart??? if I "right click" in the
Chart area, under "Format Chart Area" I cannot find any property about
the size or dimension... how can I do it???

thanks and sorry for the "silly" question...

thanks

Vit