Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Holly Carson Holly Carson is offline

Default How do I only make a cell available if an option from a differentvalidated cell is selected in Excel?

I'm trying to make an application form for employees to fill out for
new hires and do the following. In a validated cell where part-time
employment is selected I want to make the cell below become available
to type in how many hours. If the temporary hire option is chosen from
that same validated cell I want to make another cell become available
to type in how long. But if full-time employee is selected from that
one validated cell I dont want anything to become available. Is this
possible?