Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default I would lke to create a league table for my local dart team

If you can get onto the site then under the General tab you can click
on Contact xld and then send them an email - I'm sure Bob will send
the file directly to you if the link is broken (he's had a few
problems with the site recently).

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Oct 13, 11:11*pm, mauricemarron
wrote:
That sounds great pete but the download options is broken any ideas

"Pete_UK" wrote:
Bob Phillips shows how this can be done for a football league he

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.LeagueTable.html

You should be able to amend this for your darts league.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Oct 12, 11:24 pm, mauricemarron
wrote:
I would like to create a league table for my local darts team that updates
position automatically when result eg. (wins) are inputted can anyone help
please

thanks

maurice- Hide quoted text -