Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Per Jessen Per Jessen is offline

Default sum hours and minutes with Excel 2000

Hi Bill

Can you post some sample data, so we can see how your data are laid out.

Is hours and minutes entered in the format t:mm ?
Do you have a date column where dates are entred for each hour/minutes
record?

Regards,
Per

"bill" skrev i meddelelsen
During the year I kept a log of the hours and minutes spent daily on a
project. Now the tax man want me to post it in hours and minutes per week.
have Excel 2000 and I would like to add up the total number of hours spent
in
each week.

Bill