Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_] Ashish Mathur[_2_] is offline

Default Average Ranges of Cells, Return Separate Value for Each Range

Hi,

Question unclear. How do you identify the 3 ranges

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Eric H" wrote in message
I need to average ranges of cells within a row or column that fit a
specific
criteria. The hard part is that I need to return a separate value for each
averaged range. For instance, the column below has 3 separate but
continuous
ranges within it of cells greater than 5. I need something that will
identify
each of these ranges and then average them separately, returning 3 values
that would fill 3 cells. Is there a way to do this without a programming
loop, using only worksheet functions?

1
1
1