Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Joy Joy is offline

Default FORMATTING CELLS FOR QUICK INPUT

Ok so I was writing fast when I wrote the first post, let me slow down and
not sound so crazy..... Ok, here we go

in Column A I have a list of numbers that I need to find a formula to make
them continue on without having to manually change each line, I have looked
over older posts abd can not seem to help myself figure it out.....

AZ6-24-00001
AZ6-24-00002
AZ6-24-00003........

AZ6-24-00123
AZ6-24-00124
AZ6-24-00125................

Is it possible??? please help, i know someone out there can help!

thank you,

joy:)

"jOY" wrote:

I AM WORKING HARD TO FIND A WAY TO MAKE THE FOLLOWING POSSIBLE,

COLUMN A

AZ6-24-00001
AZ6-24-00002
AZ6-24-00003..........

I NEED THIS COLUMN TO BE ABLE TO GO ON FOREVER WITH THE CORRECT FORMULA, I
LOOKED AT OHER POSTS AND AM GETTING CLOSE WITH THE POST OF ="AZ6-24-000"&A49
BUT IT DOESN'T QUITE WORK LIKE I NEED, SOME ONE PLEASE HELP!!