Jon Peltier

Hi Michael -

That's a lot of series for a chart. Is it going to be legible with so many lines?
I've only ever seen one chart that really needed so many series; an experimental
meteorologist needed custom curves on a chart (non-cartesian lines, like isobars). I
was able to help him combine around a thousand of these curves into a few dozen.

If you describe why you need all the series, someone might think of a similar way to
reduce them.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

wrote:

Is there a work-around the 255-line limit in Excel ??

Transpose won't do the trick, as I need 22 columns of data.

Excel 2000 SP3, on Win XP Pro SP2.

Michael