Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mindy Mindy is offline

Default Lookup not returning complete result

I have everything formatted as general. Should this be something different?

"T. Valko" wrote:

Let's say if the description is "100# trains"....
my result only shows "100".

Are you using a custom number format in your table so that it displays as
100# trains? If so then you'll have to use the same format in your formula
cell.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Mindy" wrote in message
My formula appears to be working, but my result is not complete. For
example--I'm looking up a product code and want the description to be my
result. Let's say if the description is "100# trains"....my result only
shows "100". What do I need to do to get the rest of it showing? (the
"#
trains" part)

Thanks!