Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mohan Babu Mohan Babu is offline

Default Last few transactions

Need Help. Every month i will have apples shipped from a few vendors. All
apples comes in a box and we usually find some with defects. 1 box can have 1
defect apple and sometimes 3 to 4.

So on a monthly basis we enter the shipment details in an excel against each
vendor like the one below:

Month/Vendor A B C D E.
September 1.1 1.2 2.0 1.0 2.1
August 2.2 1.0 1.1 0.0 0.0
July 0.0 0.0 3.1 0.0 1.1

Note 1: 1.1 means 1 box of apple with 1 defect apple
1.2 means 1 box of apple with 2 defect apple
2.2 means 2 box of apple with 2 defect apple
0.0 means there were no shipments that month.

Note 2: I have more vendors and more than 10 years information but this is
the general picture.

I need to check the last 10 transaction with each of these vendors and
categorize them with the simple rules below:
If i have more than 3 defects in the last 10 boxes sent then he will be a
BAD vendor. If he has 3 or less than 3 defects, he is a good vendor.

This calculation should be done on a monthly basis before i order the
shipment. All shipments are ordered on the last day of the month. Could you
help me with this.