Bob Phillips

In E1, just enter =D1+(C1/13.57), format as date and copy down to E12

--

HTH

RP

"wolfmasterr" wrote in message
I have just taken over as manager of a boarding house and need to come up
with some formulas to allow me to enter a dollar amount in cells c1:c12

and
then have excel convert that to a day value( 1 day = 13.57) , it then

needs
to take the date in cells d1:d12 add the reultant conversion and place the
result in cells e1:e12 as a date in real time ( 23/05/205). Also is it
possible to get excell to print out a receipt for each entry that is made.

I have never used excell and currently do it manually with Word which is
hard and long