Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Worksheet Change Event - copy cell to another sheet

Sheets("Test1").Select
Range("B3").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200907

"dhstein" wrote:

I'm coding a Worksheet Change event to trigger when a cell changes. It works
well so far. The problem is I want to copy a cell from this worksheet to
another worksheet. When I specify the other worksheet, the cell gets copied
wherever the cursor was positioned in the target worksheet - not in the cell
I want. here is the copy code:

Range("BC3").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Test1").Select
Range("Test1!B3").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False

The worksheet Change event is in the worksheet code - so this may be the
problem. Is it possible to do this? Thanks for any help on this.