Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jodie Jodie is offline

Default How do I make excel add in one column if conditions are met in ano

For example, I want to say, if anything in column A (from rows 1-20) =1, then
add whatever is in column B for that same row and put it in field G26. Then
I want to say, if anything in column A (from rows 1-20) = 2, then add
whatever is in column B for that same row and it it in field H26, and so on
through, if anything in column A (from rows 1-20) =8, then add whatever is in
column B for that same row and put it in field M26. Does anyone know how I
can do that??
--
Thanks!
Jodie