Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default Spreadsheet or database? No contest

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 08:27:30 -0600, "Fred Smith"
wrote:

Thank you for proving my point.

I proved only that you are completely stupid about the facts of life.
One such fact is that your claim is false and your announcement that you
love it shows evidence of additional mental convolution.

I love personal attacks because it means
I've won the argument.

Except that it does not, you absolute retard.

Anyone who has a strong case never has to resort to
personal attacks.

You can mouth your petty words all you wish. It does not change the
fact that your claim is false.