Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nsd nsd is offline

Default Command of Insert and Delete column to effect in different workshe

Hi,

I have typical issue. I update a data sheet (let's say main data) every week
and the data is as under

Main data
Name Week 1 Week2 Week 3
A 2 3 2
B 3 2 4
C 4 3 4

I have another sheet (sheet 2) that extract info. from this data. As under
Sheet 2
Name Week 1 Week2 Week 3
A 2 3 2
B 3 2 4
C 4 3 4

Issus is at time there are some changes in names like add new names and some
old name gets inactive etc. Though I want to track it in the main sheet, but
I only want active names in Sheet 2. As under

Main sheet
Name Week 1 Week2 Week 3 Week 4
3
B 3 2 4
4
C 4 3 4
4
A 2 3 2
inactive

Sheet 2
Name Week 1 Week2 Week 3 Week 4
3
B 3 2 4
4
C 4 3 4
4

So is there a way if I add columns to Main sheet the same gets replicated in
Sheet 2.
I think I wrote a very long question, but I wanted to be clear. Hope you
understand my question and advise.

Please advise. Thank you.
Dinesh